- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Organization collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address), when submitting the contact form located at https://garteur.org/contact/
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Organization the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a contact form located at https://garteur.org/contact/
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Organization collects your data so that we can:
- Identify who is contacting us and therefore to whom we should address our reply.
How do we store your data?
Our Organization securely stores your data at servers hosted by Levonline.
In case you want us to delete your data please fill the contact form located at https://garteur.org/contact/.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Organization would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Organization for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Organization correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Organization to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Organization erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Organization restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Organization transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at https://garteur.org/contact/.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two cookies:
|COOKIE NAME||DATA STORED||WHEN DOES IT EXPIRE?||DESCRIPTION|
|wordpress_test_cookie||The text ‘WP Cookie check’||A session cookie, deleted when you close your web browser.||WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.|
|__cfduid||A unique string||In 20 days||According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.|
|catAccCookies||1||In 30 days||To check if the visitor has pressed the button accepting cookies.|
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us